Uniform & Equipment
You are able to purchase our school uniform online through either of the following providers:
Required Uniform & Equipment List
- The Stockwood Park Academy blazer
- The Stockwood Park Academy jumper (optional)
- Winter plain black coat (no logos)
Coats of any other colour, with logos or slogans, or hoodie type clothing must be handed into Student Reception.
- White shirt with top button fastened
(no coloured vest/shirts worn underneath)
- The Stockwood Park Academy dark grey trousers or skirt
(no more than 2 inches above the knee)
- Plain black, white or grey socks, plain tan or black tights. No leggings of any kind.
- Plain, sensible black shoes; leather or leather look
(no trainers, canvas shoes or boots which are described as any footwear above the ankle)
- School tie, tied at the correct length
- Schoolbag containing:
Planner, Reading Book, Blue or Black Pen, Green Pen, Pencil, Ruler, Calculator.
- PE Kit (for every timetabled lesson) including: The Stockwood Park Academy sports polo shirt, shorts, socks and optional fleece and/or jogging pants.
We are very proud of our uniform which we expect all our students to wear at all times.
- A plain, black headscarf with no decoration may be worn, tucked in with tie visible at all times
- A plain black or red hairband/ribbon may be worn. Other hair decoration will be confiscated.
- No jewellery to be worn at any time - any jewellery seen will be confiscated.
- No makeup, false nails or nail varnish is to be worn - students will be required to remove any that is worn.
- Outerwear is to consist of a plain black coat. No other outerwear including sports jackets, hoodies, scarves or hats are to be worn on academy premises or they will be confiscated. Plain black scarves and gloves will be allowed outside in winter. If any outerwear is worn inside the academy, it will be confiscated.
- Trainers are not allowed to be worn in the academy except for during P.E. Lessons. If footwear does not conform to academy rules, a pair of plimsolls will be issued which must be worn and returned to reception at the end of the day.
- Body piercings of any description and extremes of fashion will not be tolerated. This includes extreme haircuts, hair colours, uncovered body art and embellished shoes. We do not allow any hair or facial art e.g. lines shaved in hair/eyebrows.
- Students may not bring to school anything dangerous, illegal or anything likely to cause offence/harm or distraction from learning.
- Mobile phones or other electronic devices are not permitted on site. If seen, mobile phones will be confiscated. The phone will not be given back to the student, only a parent/carer can collect from reception after 3.15pm.
- Water is the only drink students are allowed to bring on site. Fountains are available for students to refill bottles as required during break and lunch.
- Chewing gum is not allowed in the academy.